- 100g frozen cranberries
- 150g Staffords Cranberry Jelly, separated
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 x 250g wheel of camembert or brie cheese
- 50g walnuts
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- Bread for serving, like a sourdough baguette
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In a small saucepan combine the frozen cranberries, 100g Staffords Cranberry Jelly and chilli flakes. Cook over low heat until the cranberries are soft and the sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 min. Set aside.
- On a baking tray, score the wheel of camembert in a 2 cm by 2 cm pattern. In the cut grooves insert the rosemary leaves evenly throughout the wheel. Spread 50g of Staffords Cranberry Jelly evenly over top of the wheel. Tie a piece of kitchen twine around the outside of the wheel in order to prevent it from breaking apart too early. Sprinkle the walnuts around the wheel.
- Bake the camembert for 8 to 10 min or until it has become soft in the middle. This will vary depending on the age of the cheese you choose. Remove from oven and place onto a serving dish. Spoon over some of the cranberry chilli sauce and place the rest in a dish and serve on the side. Sprinkle with toasted walnuts and more fresh rosemary if desired.
- Serve immediately with crusty sliced bread.