Welcome to Stafford Bros & Draeger (Pty) Ltd.
STAFFORDS ASIAN INSPIRED PRODUCT HAMPERClOMPETITION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All persons entering the Staffords Asian Inspired Product Hamper Competition agree that the promotional competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions.
2. The competition will run from 25 May 2023 until midnight on 25 June 2023.
3. The promotional competition will be promoted on the Staffords Facebook and Instagram pages.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) years old and have an identity document or passport and reside in the Republic of South Africa during the period of the
5. In order to enter the Staffords Asian Inspired Product Hamper Competition and stand a chance to win, entrants must like and share the competition. The entry details are on the Stafford
Bros and Draeger (Pty) Ltd website.
6. The following must be completed for an entry to be valid:
6.1.1. Name and surname;
6.1.2. Email address
7. Entrants are only entitled to 1 (one) prize each should they be selected
as the winner.
8. No responsibility is accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is
delayed or damaged due to technical, network or IT reasons. Proof of sending is
not proof of receipt.
9. The prize entails: 1 (one) Staffords
Asian Inspired Product Hamper
to the value of R550 (five hundred and fifty rand)
10. The 1 (one) potential winner will be determined by a random draw and will be contacted via the email address provided on their entry as soon as is reasonably possible after the decision
taking place and within a maximum 1 week from determination.
11. Stafford Bros and Draeger (Pty) will make 2 (two) attempts to contact the selected potential winner. If the selected potential winner does not respond within 2 (two) working days, or the potential winner
fails to provided Stafford Bros and Draeger (Pty) with the required information to hand over the prize, the potential winner will forfeit the prize and replacement winner will be selected from remaining qualifying entrants.
12. The winners will need to provide positive identification to Stafford Bros and Draeger (Pty) to receive the prize.
13. All personal information relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with the POPIA act.
14. All entrants to this promotional competition participate entirely at their own risk.
15. Stafford Bros and Draeger (Pty) will not be liable for any defects in the prize or
any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or
inaccurate information supplied by entrants.
16. For more information or for a copy of these terms and conditions visit www.staffordbros.comor email email@example.com
As a family owned company, Stafford Bros. & Draeger values the need to nurture relationships with suppliers, customers and local communities.
We donate a percentage of turnover to charity on a monthly basis and also donate food to charitable organisations. As part of our environmental responsibilities, we contribute financially towards the recycling of all packaging put into the market by our company.
Arthur Stafford had a dream: Establish and build a company of excellence that would lead the way in making the world’s finest foods available in South Africa. After starting his own business in 1921, he was joined by his brother Harry and subsequently by Max Draeger. Thus, in 1951, Stafford Bros & Draeger (Pty) Ltd was formed.
Today, the company is led by a team of dynamic experienced people who are responsible for managing what are considered to be the pick of international food brands.
From humble beginnings, when Stafford Bros & Draeger started as importers of American rice, and paper from Sweden, we are today proud distributors of Twinings Specialty Teas, delicious and healthy Ovaltine, fibre-rich Ryvita® scrumptious Walkers Scottish Shortbread and Banditos Mexican sauces.
In 1977, the Lewis-Enright family acquired Stafford Bros & Draeger, and Patrick, the current chairman, decided to develop an exciting range of specialty foods. As a result, the Staffords brand was born. Always with the consumer’s needs in mind, Staffords anticipates food trends with the introduction of exotic products such as vanilla extract with seeds, a wide range of condiments and a range of cooking chocolates and desserts.
Stafford Bros & Draeger is today a national company operating throughout southern Africa. Products are warehoused in Johannesburg and are distributed nationwide by our warehousing and logistics partner. Sales and merchandising teams service all major supermarket chains, cash and carries, wholesalers and food service outlets in these areas. We also have a footprint in neighbouring countries.
Staffords is passionate about food, and dedicated to upholding our traditional values of commitment to excellence, and corporate responsibility. These are demonstrated through ethical service to our suppliers and customers, and the welfare and advancement of our employees.
Stafford Bros. is a privately owned, “Full Service” distribution company dedicated to serving the Southern Africa food industry. Established in 1921, we are amongst the leaders in the distribution of imported and local speciality foods, and therefore supply all the major supermarket chains, independents and food service industry. We offer a “one stop-shop” solution for brand owners across the globe.
A dedicated and passionate workforce work towards upholding the ethical values, commitment to excellence, and corporate pride that are demonstrated through our service to our suppliers and customers. Our team of Regional and Field Sales Managers are supported by a large network of people throughout Southern Africa that focus on achieving our vision.
Our brand portfolio spans various food categories in the retail and food service industry, including dry groceries, confectionery, biscuits, and hot and cold beverages. The company also has a strong focus on private label development with its in-house “Staffords” brand.
Having been established since 1921 we have built strong relationships with the Category Managers of all the major Supermarket chains, and with our experience we are able to advise the decision makers with the sourcing of “on Trend” food items from across the Globe.