Serves 4 – 6
6 – 8 lamb cutlets, grilled
Mint Chimichurri Sauce
- 45ml Staffords Capers in Vinegar, drained
- 60ml Staffords pitted Green Olives
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 125ml fresh flat leaf parsley, trimmed
- 15ml Staffords garlic paste
- 45ml Staffords mint jelly
- 20ml Staffords mint sauce
- 60ml olive oil
- 5ml dried chilli flakes (optional)
- salt & milled black pepper
- Finely chop, either by hand or in a food processor, the capers, green olives, spring onions and parsley.
- Place the chopped ingredients into a mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Whisk well to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve at once, or keep covered in the fridge for up to 12 hours.
Cooks Note – the Mint Chimichurri Sauce is also delicious served with a roasted leg of lamb or as a dressing on grilled halloumi slices.