Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 x 300g good quality grass-fed fillet steaks
- 50ml Staffords Dijon mustard
- 5ml Staffords garlic paste
- 10ml Staffords red current jelly
- 4 slices streaky bacon
- Fresh rosemary to serve
- In a small bowl mix the mustard, garlic paste, and red current jelly, brush the steaks with this mixture and allow to marinade for a couple of minutes.
- Wrap the bacon around the steaks and secure using a toothpick,
- Place onto the grid of a kettle braai.
- Follow grilling instructions above
- Serve with fresh rosemary and seasonal vegetables, sautéed in a skillet over the open fire.