Makes 6 – 8
- 3 bags Twinings Strawberry and Mango
- 60ml boiling water
- 30 – 40ml honey, to sweeten to taste
- 300g thick plain yoghurt
- 4 strawberries, chopped
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 80ml granola
- Empty the contents of a tea bags into a heatproof bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Stir in the honey and allow to cool. Once cool add the yoghurt and mix well.
- Stir in the chopped strawberries. Divide the granola into the base of each lolly mould and top with 15ml of the tea and yoghurt mixture. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lolly moulds from the freezer and arrange the sliced strawberries on the side of the moulds.
- Top up with the remaining mixture and freeze for at least 3 – 4 hours. Unmould before serving.