Makes 2 large or 3 small
- 3 bags Twinings Camomile, Honey & Vanilla
- 60ml boiling water
- 200g canned pears, drained
- 1 small banana, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 125ml coconut milk, frozen*
- 60ml plain thick yoghurt
- 40ml chia seeds
To serve (optional):
- 10ml toasted coconut shavings
- 10ml honey
- Empty the contents of a tea bags into a heatproof bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the entire mixture to a blender with all of the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve at once, drizzled with honey and toasted coconut shavings if desired.
*Cook’s note: pour coconut milk into an ice cube tray and freeze until required