Makes 1 large tin
- 250g white marshmallows, roughly chopped
- 100g Staffords Maraschino Cherries (thoroughly wiped dry)
- 170g mixed nuts of choice, roughly chopped
- 35g desiccated coconut
- 400g high quality / couverture white chocolate, chopped
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
- Roughly chop the glacé cherries into a mix of sizes.
- Combine cherries, marshmallows, nuts and coconut in a bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain marie.
- Pour the chocolate over the other ingredients.
- Mix until everything is well combined and well covered in chocolate.
- Press mixture into prepared cake tin with a spoon or spatula.
- Place the tin in the refrigerator for at least two hours or until set.
- Using a warm knife, cut into squares and serve.