Preparation time: 10 minutes
Setting time: 4 hours
- 1 box staffords Crème Brûlée Instant Dessert Mix
- 16 small choux puffs
- 125ml white sugar
- 50ml water
- Mint and pearl dragees to serve
- Make the Crème Brûlée according to pack instructions and allow to set in the refrigerator.
- To serve; Pipe or spoon the crème mixture into the choux puffs.
- In a small saucepan, heat the water and sugar until it caramelizes, either dip each puff into the caramel or pull the caramel with a fork to form spun sugar. Top with fresh mint and pearl dragees.