Preparation time: 10 minutes
Setting time: 4 – 6 hours
- 1 box Staffords Crème Caramel Flavoured Instant Dessert Mix
- 500ml milk
- 100ml boiling water
- Jelly teddy bears
- Wafer baskets
- Heat the milk to simmering point, and whisk in the large sachet, Heat the mixture again taking care not to boil.
- Dissolve the other smaller sachet contents in the boiling water, Divide the mixture between 4 ramekins, then place a spoon into the ramekin just above the caramel and carefully pour the milk mixture over the caramel mixture, taking care to not allow them to mix.
- Place into the refrigerator and allow to set.
- To serve, place the ramekin into hot water for a couple seconds and place the jelly into a wafer basket. Serve with bunting and jelly teddies.