Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 4 hours
- 1 box of staffords chocolate mousse dessert
- 4 mini swiss rolls
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 80g chocolate, shaved
- Mint to serve
- Whip up the chocolate mousse according to pack instructions.
- Slice the mini swiss rolls and pack them into the bottom of dessert glasses.
- Arrange a layer of raspberries onto the swiss roll
- Top the raspberries with the chocolate mousse. Place into the refrigerator to set for 4 hours
- To serve; arrange the chocolate shavings, extra raspberries and mint on top and serve immediately.