Preparation time: 20 minutes
Setting time: 30 minutes
- 16 wholewheat Digestive biscuits (or use any firm plain biscuits you like)
- ½ cup chocolate spread or peanut butter
- 8 marshmallows
- 1 x 150g pack Staffords White Choc Discs
- 1 x 150g pack Staffords Milk Choc Discs
- 1 x 250g pack Staffords Rainbow Vermicelli
- 1 x 250g pack Staffords Choc Vermicelli
- Spread a dollop of chocolate spread or peanut butter onto 8 of the digestive biscuits – kids can easily do this with the back of a teaspoon.
- Moms, while the kids are busy with the spreading, lightly toast the marshmallows on skewers or pop in the microwave for 10 seconds or so to get them gooey. Place a soft marshmallow on each biscuit, then top with one of the reserved digestives and push down to make a sandwich.
- Melt the Staffords White Choc Discs and Staffords Milk Choc Discs in separate glass bowls over simmering water. Set aside to cool a little. Decant the Staffords Rainbow Vermicelli and Staffords Choc Vermicelli into separate bowls.
- Dip each of the smores in melted chocolate and then vermicelli in whatever combinations make your children happy.
- If you can stand to wait, place on a wire rack to set for 30 minutes – just enough time to clean up the kids and the kitchen!