Makes: 6 small moulds
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Setting time: 4 – 6 hours
- 1 green jelly, made according to pack instructions
- Colourful dragees
- 1 box Staffords Vanilla Flavoured Pannacotta Instant Dessert Mix
- 500ml milk
- Colourful pipecleaners
- Pour the jelly into each mould, then add a few dragees. Allow the jelly to set in the refrigerator until just set but not firm.
- Heat the milk in the microwave until simmering but not boiling. Add the sachet and whisk until dissolved, Heat in the microwave again, taking care not to allow the mixture to boil. Set aside and allow to cool slightly, once cool, carefully pour the mixture over the jelly.
- Place the moulds into the refrigerator and allow to set until firm.
- To remove the jelly, dip in hot water for a couple seconds and place onto a serving dish, decorate with pipecleaners.