Preparation time: 20 minutes + chilling
Setting time: 30 minutes
- 1 jar fruity raspberry jam
- 10 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 75g Staffords Choc Chips
- 4 medium free-range eggs
- 1½tsp Staffords Vanilla Extract with Seeds
- 2tbsp icing sugar
- 450ml low-fat milk
- Generously spread butter and jam onto the bread. Cut into triangles. Layer into a 2-litre ovenproof dish, scattering the Staffords Choc Chips between the slices.
- Whisk together the eggs, Staffords Vanilla Extract with Seeds, icing sugar and milk. Pour over the bread and leave to soak for 1 hr.
- Heat the oven to 180°C and bake the pudding for 30-40 minutes, until golden and just set.