- 3 bags Twinings Strawberry & Mango
- 125ml boiling water
- 5-10ml stevia or honey, to taste
- 50g beetroot, cooked and peeled
- 250g frozen strawberries*
- 80ml plain thick yoghurt
- a few fresh berries, such as strawberries, raspberries or blueberries, threaded onto a skewer
- Empty the contents of the tea bags into a heatproof bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the tea and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Stir in the stevia.
- Transfer the entire mixture to a blender with all of the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve at once, decorated with the berry skewers.
*alternatively use ½ frozen strawberries and ½ frozen mixed berries