- 2 portions Tipiak Quinoa Gourmand, cooked according to pack instructions
- 10ml butter
- 5ml lemon zest
- 10ml lemon juice
- 12 Heirloom mini tomatoes
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 2 ostrich steaks
- 15ml olive oil
- 5ml brown sugar
- 2ml chilli powder
- 1 handful kale
- 1 handful sproutsd
- Once the quinoa is cooked, add the butter, zest and lemon juice. Place into two bowls.
- Place the tomatoes into the oven and slow roast until done to your liking.
- Mix the olive oil, sugar and chilli powder, allow the ostrich steak to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Fry the ostrich until done to your liking, allow to rest for a couple minutes and then slice.
- Arrange the ostrich, and tomatoes onto the quinoa and serve with kale and sprouts