Oven temperature: 180 deg C
- 2 eggs
- 250ml sugar
- 280ml flour
- 5ml baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 125ml milk
- 100ml oil
- 5ml Staffords Vanilla Esence
- 100ml Staffords White Choc Disks, chopped
- For the filling and icing
- 200ml Staffords White Choc Disks
- 50ml cream
- 10 raspberries
- 15ml castor sugar
- Extra raspberries for decorating
- Beat the eggs and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, then add the milk, oil and vanilla essence. Mix together until just combined. Fold in the chopped chocolate.
- Pour the batter into a lined muffin tray. Bake in a preheated oven of 180 c for 12 to 15 minutes, or until they are cooked through and golden.
- Once the cupcakes are cool, use a cupcake corer or sharp knife and remove the center of the cupcake, cut off the crust and keep for later.
- Heat the cream in a small pot. Once hot but not boiling, remove from the heat and add the chocolate, allow the chocolate to gently melt into the cream. Allow to cool and firm up slightly.
- Mash the raspberries with a fork and add the castor sugar. Place a teaspoon of berry coulis into each cupcake, top with another teaspoon of the white chocolate ganache.
- Use the tops of the cupcake you saved earlier and place each top on again. Use the remaining ganache as icing and top with a fresh raspberry.