- 10 chicken wings (split) about 700g
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup VIP sauce
- ⅓ cup of your favorite hot sauce
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp flour
- Sesame seeds
- Fresh coriander
- Preheat oven to 180˚C. Place a wire rack on a baking tray; evenly spread the wings on the rack. Bake the wings for 20 min or until golden brown and crispy.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, VIP sauce, hot sauce, vinegar, honey, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and flour. Cook until sauce thickens and coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove wings from oven and coat with sauce. Place the coated wings back on the rack and bake for an additional 5 min. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, chilli and fresh coriander before serving.
- Serve with crispy potato wedges and extra VIP sauce for dipping.