- 150g butter, melted and cooled
- 250g ginger biscuits
- 150g caster sugar
- 3 Tbsp corn starch
- 900g cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 XL eggs, room temperature
- 125ml sour cream, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp Staffords Vanilla Extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ⅔ cup Staffords Lemon Curd, chilled
- Seasonal berries, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease and line the bottom and sides of a 24cm springform cake tin
- Pulse ginger biscuits in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Add butter and pulse until mixture is the consistency of wet sand.
- Lightly press biscuit mix into the base of the prepared tin and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Pulse sugar and corn starch in food processor. Add cream cheese and pulse, occasionally scraping down sides, until smooth.
- Crack in the eggs and mix well.
- Finally add the sour cream, vanilla and lemon zest. Pulse until smooth and well combined.
- Scrape filling into cooled crust and bake cheesecake until edges are set but center is still a bit wobbly, 45 minutes.
- Let cheesecake cool at room temperature.
- Spread cheesecake with lemon curd and then place in the fridge overnight or for a few hours until nice and cool and well set.
- Serve slices topped with fresh berries.