- 250ml cream
- 50g / ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp Staffords vanilla extract
- 250ml / 1 cup Greek style yoghurt
- 3 leaves gelatine
- Seasonal berries / fruit for serving
- Combine cream, sugar and vanilla in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer.
- While the cream is heating, soak gelatine leaves in ice cold water. Drain and squeeze the water out of the gelatine leaves when completely softened.
- When the cream mixture starts to simmer remove from heat and whisk in the bloomed gelatine. Whisk well until no little lumps remain.
- Stir in the Greek style yoghurt and mix well.
- Distribute evenly into six ramekins and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- When fully set, loosen the edges of the panna cotta with a knife and turn each ramekin upside-down onto a serving plate. If the panna cotta does not drop out easily, dip the ramekin in a bowl of hot water for a few seconds to loosen.
- Serve with seasonal fruit.