- Samoosa wrappers (+- 40)
- 4 cups milk
- 30g butter
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Teaspoon Staffords Bourbon Vanilla Extract with seeds
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 4 large eggs
- 100g Staffords White Chocolate Disks
- Water to assemble
- Cooking oil for deep frying
- Staffords Cinnamon Sugar Shaker
- Slowly heat the 4 cups milk, butter and cinnamon sticks until just before boiling point.
- Whisk together flour, sugar, ground cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and pour in the hot milk and whisk continuously until smooth.
- Return the mixture to the pot and put on medium heat.
- Let it cook through for a couple of minutes while stirring continuously.
- Whisk the eggs and Vanilla and add to the mixture. Cook through.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the white chocolate disks until melted and incorporated.
- Cover the chocolate milktart mixture with clingfilm on the surface and cool completely.
- To help seal the samoosas: Make a slurry mixture with a little flour and water.
- Spoon or pipe the cooled mixture onto the samoosa wrappers, wash the edges with water & flour slurry and fold into well sealed triangles.
- Deep fry in 200˚C for a couple of seconds until golden brown and drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle with Staffords Cinnamon Sugar Shaker and serve immediately.