- 12 rashers bacon
- 4 bagels
- 60g Staffords Cranberry or Apple jelly
- 125g wedge of Brie, sliced
- 45g fresh rocket leaves
- 10g micro leaves
- salt and milled black pepper
- Cook the bacon until golden and crispy. Drain on paper towel.
- Slice each bagel in half and lightly toast the cut round side.
- Place the bagel base onto a plate and spread some of the cranberry or apple jelly over the base.
- Top the bagels with slices of brie, warm crispy bacon, rocket leaves and micro herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper and top with the bagel hat.