- 300g white rice noodles
- 15ml oil
- 300g chicken breast fillet, sliced
- 5ml Staffords ginger paste
- 5ml Staffords chilli paste
- 10ml Staffords garlic paste
- 30ml Staffords thick soy sauce
- 30ml peanut butter
- 60ml Staffords sticky chicken marinade
- 1 can coconut milk
- 10ml cornflour, slaked in 30ml cold water (optional)
- 15ml fresh lime juice
- roasted peanuts, chopped
- spring onions
- bean sprouts
- fresh coriander leaves
- fresh lime wedges
- Cover the rice noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, or until softened, drain and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken strips for 2 minutes. Add the ginger, chilli and garlic paste and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce, peanut butter, sticky chicken marinade, coconut milk and the cornflour mixture, if using, and cook over a moderate heat, stirring for 3 – 4 minutes
- Add the lime juice and reserved noodles and toss through.
- Serve in warmed bowls, topped with some roughly chopped roasted peanuts, spring onions, bean sprouts and coriander leaves. Serve at once with some lime wedges.