- 250g smooth cream cheese, at room temperature
- 200g Staffords Lemon Curd
- 300g readymade custard, cold
- 125ml thick Plain, Greek-style yoghurt
- 375ml fresh cream, whipped
- 4 fresh granadillas, halved
- 100g Staffords Lemon Curd
To serve (optional):
- crushed meringues
- fresh mango, sliced
- Place the cream cheese and lemon curd into a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the custard and yoghurt.
- Whisk the cream until soft peaks form and fold into the lemon curd mixture.
- Place into the bowl of an ice cream machine and proceed according to manufacturer’s instructions. Alternatively, place the mixture into an ice-proof container and freeze for 45 minutes. Remove from the freezer and break up the ice crystals using a fork. Mix well and return to the freeze. Repeat. Then freeze until frozen.
- Ten minutes before serving, transfer the ice cream to the fridge.
- Serve the lemon curd cheesecake ice cream in scoops, topped with granadilla sauce and some crushed meringues and fresh mango, if desired.
- For the granadilla sauce, scoop the seeds out of the granadilla halves and place in a small mixing bowl. Mix to separate the seeds and stir in the lemon curd.