- 700 g brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 60 ml Staffords honey
- 80 ml Staffords Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Staffords Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 spring onions
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 250˚C.
- Place a rimmed baking sheet in the oven and allow to heat. While the baking sheet is heating, toss brussels sprouts in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the baking sheet is hot remove from oven and quickly place the brussels sprouts cut side down. Replace in oven as quickly as possible and cook for 20 min or until they have browned.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, Bring honey to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until honey is a deep amber colour. Remove from heat and add the vinegar and red pepper flakes. Mix until smooth.
- Return the saucepan to the heat and add the butter and another ½ tsp of salt. Continue stirring until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Transfer brussels sprouts to a bowl, pour over the glaze, Staffords dijon mustard and spring onions. Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately and top with lemon zest.