- 3kg leg of ham, trimmed and skin removed
- 1 cup smooth orange marmalade
- ¼ cup Staffords Honey
- ½ cup of orange juice
- 3 Tbsp Staffords Dijon Mustard
- Cloves, for studding
- Sage for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In a saucepan combine marmalade, honey, orange juice and mustard. Cook over low heat until the glaze has thickened slightly, 5 to 7 min. Set aside but do not allow to cool completely. If needed reheat over low heat for 1 to 2 min.
- Score the trimmed leg of ham into a 2cm diamond pattern. In the center of each diamond push in a single clove. Only stud the top of the ham, or whichever side you will be presenting. Place on a rack above a lined baking sheet.
- Generously brush ham with glaze and place onto the lowest rack of the oven. Every 10 min remove the ham from the oven, rotate and brush on more glaze. Repeat this until the ham is golden brown, about 40 to 60 min depending on the oven. If the top begins to brown too quickly loosely place a piece of tinfoil over top.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow to cool slightly. Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and serve on a large dish (sliced or whole) and garnish with fresh sage.