Serves 4 – 6
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 15ml Staffords balsamic vinegar
- 350g pasta shapes
- 150g buffalo mozzarella, torn
- 60g Staffords pitted Black Olives
- 60g Staffords pitted Green Olives
- 30ml Staffords Capers in Vinegar, drained
- ½ can Staffords Artichoke Hearts
- 30ml flaked almonds, toasted
- 30ml flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 15ml Staffords Dijon Mustard
- 5ml Staffords garlic paste
- 30ml white wine vinegar
- 5ml sugar
- 30ml fresh herbs, chopped
- 60ml olive oil
- salt & milled black pepper
- Place all of the Vinaigrette ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine. Preheat the oven to grill. Toss the cherry tomatoes in balsamic vinegar and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Place under the hot grill for 3 -5 minutes, until roasted. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and drain well.
- Whilst still warm, toss the reserved tomatoes, mozzarella, black and green olives, capers, artichoke hearts and vinaigrette together lightly in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad in a serving bowl and top with parsley and toasted almonds. Serve chilled or at room temperature.